Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Playing Outside

The weather has been particularly delicious lately. Every spare moment of mine has been spent out on my deck, in the yard, or strolling in the streets of my reasonably peaceful neighborhood. 



It is possible that I have become too in touch with nature, considering I’m dressed a bit like a tree, but I feel liberated nonetheless. 



I had to get creative with my laptop’s webcam in order to capture my tiny playful moments. Hopefully soon, I will have a digital camera like a normal blogger person. Until then, I shall be peeking at you through my MacBook’s tiny eye.


outfit details:
blouse & pearl bracelet//charlotte russe
belt//thrifted vintage via The Thrifty Boutique Resale Shoppe
shorts//Bongo (vintage 1980s) thrifted via Goodwill
shoes//Bumper via ModCloth.com
socks//Kohls (they’re bamboo cotton; isn’t that awesome?!)
sunglasses//1990s vintage






No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3