Since being 20 years old means I sort of have to be a grown up, I have to spend my birthday at my internship and in college classes. So this outfit is a bit polished and includes a blazer...because I try to look serious when I’m at my internship.
Although I’m twenty years old now and am told I’m rather sophisticated for a girl my age, I still am a whimsical, young spirit. Proof:
- I still sleep with a teddy bear
- my favorite book is a children’s book (Alice in Wonderland)
- I wear t-shirts with animals on them, and this dress has foxes on it
- I own a substantial owl collection (which is a step up from the Barbie collection of my tenth year) and each of them have names
- my favorite food is cupcakes
- and doing headstands is probably my favorite activity right now
Later today I have to do "show and tell" for my French class, and I'm taking along this purse. This is probably the first time I've ever been thrilled about the prospect of talking in front of people. I'm hoping my professor will be impressed when I say Mon sac à main a quatre-vingt ans. An "A" would be a nice birthday present.
Thank you everybody for the sweet wishes yesterday. Someday I will invent a device that will allow me to share cupcakes with you through my computer monitor.
Owl Necklace//Gift from Josh