Monday, September 5, 2011

Layers and Rings

I'm just so pleased with autumn's gradual arrival. I've missed layering my clothing...









This week IFB asked us to have some "nail fun" and post our current nail polish. But my nails are naked...always naked. I haven't painted them since I painted them black for senior prom. Despite what a girly-girl I am, nail polish just is not one of my indulgences...I prefer dressing up my hands and feet with rings like I'm a gypsy. 


Outfit details:

Floral scarf and maxi dress//Target
Blazer//Vintage
Cameo pin//Vintage
Necklace//Antique
Owl ring//Charlotte Russe
Ruby ring//Vintage
Rose ring//Antique
Toe ring//Vintage
Shoes//ModCloth

And don't forget to like my facebook page for a Quirky Poet discount code for labor day!

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I absolutely love this outfit! Gorgeous colors!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the IFB post and omg your nails actually look really nice bare!!

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely as always. love you bestie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! And I'm loving the look of the bare nails, so pretty and natural. Also, adore that owl ring, so cute. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3