Wednesday, September 21, 2011
So Apparently My Blog Is Great...
Thanks to the Bow Tied Beauty who nominated me for this spiffy little award here. If you've never visited her blog, you definitely should! Especially since I'm a fuddy-duddy and deprive all of you with my lack of make up skills.
So this award means I get to tell you 7 random things about myself, as well as passing on the award to 7 other lovely bloggers.
In order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write 7 random things about yourself
-Award 7 other lovely bloggers.
Are you ready?
1. I have the craziest dreams ever. You'd think I'm schizophrenic. In one of my favorite adventures, I was a ninja with all sorts of badass ninja powers.
2. I'm a sophomore in college, studying creative writing. Even though I'm studying creative writing, school makes me feel uninspired and I scarcely write anything while I'm in school. Rather counter-productive, I know.
3. I have five pets...three cats, two dogs. But it's ok. I work at a veterinary clinic, so I'm allowed to have a zoo.
4. I love the French language. It's the sexiest on the planet.
5. I listen to music constantly. Without ceasing. I detest country music, and my favorite is heavy metal. That's right...I'm a metal head.
6. I'm kind of a hippy, and the workaholic mindset of America makes me nauseous.
7. My favorite book of all time is Alice in Wonderland...and I've had my writing compared to this work on multiple occasions.
And I nominate the following lovely bloggers for their outstanding awesomeness:
Ruffles and Sequins
Pretty Birdie Brown
Short of Something
La Fille D'Or
After receiving this award, I thought perhaps it was time I compiled an About Me page, so that will be up shortly as well. Thank you everyone for reading and commenting. I always enjoy hearing from you. You're just lovely.
And on a side note, stop by The Chicago Uniform Project to see a feature about my vintage shop! Sarah is wearing a few of my pieces, and she looks amazing.