Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lemon Meringue




Behind my house there is a quaint red brick church, and I snuck over there for these shots. I felt a little bit devious. I bet the neighbors were curious about the creepy girl wandering around with a tripod.


When I found this blouse, I fell in love with it. The yellow is just so rich and delightful, and just look at that collar. The fabric is light and a little sheer, but so so soft and pretty. It would surely adapt to multiple seasons.


It's available in my store now along with other new arrivals. Feel free to browse!



Outfit details:
Barrett//Vintage 1960s
Necklace//My Vintage Shop
Blouse//My Vintage Shop 1960s
Skirt//Target
Rings//Antique
Boots/Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. I love the yellow with the camel boots if boots can be described as camel.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    plaid is the new black

    my twitter

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3