Saturday, July 16, 2011

Très Romantique



  

A few days ago, I thrifted this delicate blouse at the Salvation Army, and I have fallen in love with it. If you could wear a love poem, it would be this blouse. 





The details and lightweight fabric make it so dainty. I daresay I have never felt this comfortable in something that was not a dress. And feeling comfortable always makes for a confident countenance and a wonderful day.


Outfit details:
Blouse//Vintage via Salvation Army
Camisole//Charlotte Russe
Bracelets//Charlotte Russe
Jeans//Target
Socks//Kohls
Shoes//Bumper via ModCloth
Handbag//Let Them Eat Cake via ModCloth



1 comment:

  1. It's a great thrifted find! I also really love that handbag. : )

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3