Monday, August 1, 2011

Feeling Monochromatic

I was recently accepted into the Independent Fashion Bloggers community, and I received quite the warm welcome. I'm just amazed by what kindness fashion bloggers demonstrate toward one another. It's incredible. I didn't quite expect to find friends this quickly.
Visiting the blogs of other fashionistas makes me feel like we're all in this charming little neighborhood together, and I'm just crossing the street to chat and have a cup of tea with a friend...while wearing hats and gloves, of course.

Anywho...here's my outfit post for the day...I was in the mood for monochromatic...






Outfit details:

Dress//Gap, thrifted via Goodwill
Blazer//Vintage via Salvation Army
Flower earrings and owl necklace//Charlotte Russe
Socks//Kohls
Shoes//Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3