Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exciting Events

Well, firstly, I got a NEW CAMERA!!! Hooray! It's a Samsung with a a viewing screen on both the front and back...fancy, I know. Though my webcam was doing a fair job, I'm glad that I will no longer have blurry, grainy web cam photos that need meticulous editing.  Ta-da:
Dress//ModCloth   Scarf//Zumies   Broach//Antique   Shoes//Vintage   Ring//Vintage

Ok, so it's not quite professional quality, but it's still better than what I had! I can now use a tripod and take photos with a timer longer than three seconds, which will in the end save me twisted ankles and frustration. I'm very pleased ^_^


Also, I am blogger of the week at White After Labor Day. Head on over to check out my feature and be sure to explore the blog a little...She has some exciting giveaways going on right now.


And I would like to announce the grand opening of The Quirky Poet vintage clothing store on Etsy.com. Since thrifting and vintage clothes hunting is not a luxury everyone has, I thought I'd share my finds. I hope you'll all take a peek at the pretty things I have listed.


Bonne Journée!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I would love to see a close up of that giant ring!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore it a few days ago, too. It also doubles as a lipstick mirror...isn't that awesome?! Here's the link so you can check it out:

    http://thequirkypoet.blogspot.com/2011/08/sapphire.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Very stylish outfit! Congrats on the new camera and the store and for being a blogger of the week!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3