Sunday, February 26, 2012

Au Revoir



Unfortunately, due to an insurmountable life schedule, I'm struggling to keep up with my little vintage shop. (I'm even struggling to keep up with my blog alone!) With how many cockamamie schemes I come up with in a day, I'm certain there will be future endeavors to come. But until then, I'm saying goodbye to my shop.





But don't cry! This is good news for you! In order to diminish my inventory (and free up some space in my miniscule closet) I'm giving everything away for 30% off. Including clearance! Just use code AUREVOIR at checkout.




 


These are just a few of the items on sale right now. Click here to peek at the rest! I have labels such as Ralph Lauren, St. John's Bay, and many more. My vintage pieces range from the 1940s-1990s.

And I promise next week there will be more outfit posts. Until then, click here to peruse previous outfits. Thank you, lovely friends, for reading and for allowing me to be human, frazzled and frizzy sometimes.