Sunday, November 20, 2011

New at The Quirky Poet

Normally I try not to bombard you with hints at my shop. BUT sometimes I can't help it because I get so EXCITED about the new pieces I have! It's taking so much will power not to keep everything for myself. Here's some of the newer listings I have. All images below are clickable, and I hope if you see something you like, you'll take a trip to my virtual boutique. And if there is anything specific you'd like to see in the shop someday, let me know! I'm always on the hunt.




    

  




                       


    


  





   





     


     


     



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3