Saturday, November 26, 2011

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty



If you have never watched The Big Bang Theory, you must add it to your to do list. Sitcoms tend to be rather --um-- not funny, but this one is the best I've seen since Seinfeld. Jim Parsons plays Sheldon, and this character is brilliance. Sheer brilliance, I say. His borderline autism and multitude of quirks make for some intense hilarity. Anywho...my train of thought travels such random pathways. This necklace makes me think of "Soft Kitty" every time I wear it...








Outfit details:

Headband//ModCloth
Necklace//Vintage
Blazer//Vintage
Tanktop//??
Jumper//ModCloth
Leg Warmers//Target
Boots//Charlotte Russe


9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Wild Flower, and basically, I think you're awesome. And I'm pretty jealous of your cat necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blazer is fantastic! they just dont make blazers like they used to. I still havent seen the Big Bang Theory but as soon as I find some free time I hope to start it. Everyone raves about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh your blazer is so beautiful! LOVE it! :) aww and that kitty necklace is just adorable! you have such a wonderful blog ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing necklace and that blazer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a charming outfit! I love the vintage floral jacket. The kitty necklace is lovely! Looks great with the socks and boots. Very sweet and pretty.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some Sheldon and that blazer of yours is pretty cute too. Found you by way of The Wiegands and am newly following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing, love the outfit! I'm stopping by from www.thelovelypoppy.com and would love for you to stop by and checkout the new giveaways and tutorials. xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love how you connected these :) Big Bang theory is awesome, I'm currently watching this season. Great outfit btw, love the blazer and boots!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Nice leg warmers. ;) The one color I didn't buy.

    ♥ Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to respond to all comments, but I'm pretty scatterbrained. So if I skip over you, it's most surely unintentional.
Thank you for your sweet words!
<3